- Some are “too busy” and can’t find the time in their schedule to workout at all. So, they stop trying all together. Their health declines, they gain unwanted fat, and lose the energy to do any physical activity.
- Some train 3,4, even 5 days per week! They follow the standard bodybuilding routine of chest and tri’s, back and bi’s, shoulders and legs, etc. They do the same thing over and over at the gym.
The guys in the first group continue to steadily gain sloppy weight. They think that they are out of their “prime”, so who cares right? They make the excuses that they are too busy with work, ferrying their kids around, and that they are just “too old” to get back into it!
The guys in the second group are at least trying, they just lack the know-how to really get the most from the hours they spend in the gym. They are doing the same exercises over and over using the same weight week after week, month after month, year after year. Their workout has become boring, they’ve lost the motivation and haven’t seen the results they deserve.
The thing is that in both situations, these guys look and feel exactly same (or worse) than they did the year before! There’s no change. If you go the gym and look around, the people on the treadmill and on the machines look the same month after month. Shouldn’t their workouts and all the hours they spend in the gym produce changes in their body?
It’s time to train smart. When done right, you’ll spend less time working out per week, you’ll see results quickly and continuously and you’ll enjoy it a hell of a lot more.
Men’s Strength Camp at Kettlebells Ashbourne hasn’t been plucked out of thin air. Years of working with athletes, former athletes, and even people who have always hated working out has led to the Small Group Personal Training that has really struck a nerve.
It’ll bring back that buzz you used to get from working out because it’s different every time, you’ll see the results, everyone is in it for the same reason and you have the focus of one of the most experienced instructors in the business to make sure that you’re engaged every step of the way.
These group personal training courses are typically twice weekly sessions for eight weeks and are for getting back in shape and increasing strength and fitness with the satisfaction of smart-spending your time. There’s nothing more soul destroying than spending hours and money for nothing.
Men’s Strength Camp involves a complete strength training program, a good eating guide (which has been a huge hit!) and you’ll find that you enjoy the sessions. They’ll be tough but very satisfying and everyone will be in the same boat so no fear there!
With Men’s Strength Camp, you get to:
- Experience unbelievable results, while spending less time in the gym!
- Train like an athlete again!! Use ropes, kettlebells, sleds, barbells, agility, etc.!
- Look forward to the gym again. It may seem a pipe dream but you’ll be back training like you used to sooner than you think.
Here’s what you’ll :
- A proper customised strength training program.
- Nutritional guidelines and an eating plan. What to eat after a workout, snacks etc. – all the tricks of the trade.
- Expert coaching and guidance through the entire process. It’s the closest you can get to personal training with the support of 5 other people. So when things get tough there’ll always be a bit of craic to make sure you remember why you’re there.
What, when and how much:
What: This 8-week course includes 2 small group personal training sessions per week PLUS one regular class.
When: Group personal training sessions Wednesday at 6.30am and Friday at 6.30pm
Regular class at time/day of your choosing. Check the Timetable and let Aidan know your preference.
How much: Usually €280 now only €200 per person (based on a group of 6 people).
Contact Aidan on 085 125 5607 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place or find out more.